Monday, September 8, 2008

cash masturbation

Hello there people...
fasting month been erm....not bad larr.
everything is cool. hahahhaha
sometimes i miss working at CKJ.
hahahhaha..because the people there are fun!


SO, I've been busy 'renovating' my room
hahahahhahah

yes.as you can see in the picture..hahahah..getting ready to paint my room.
.actually been waiting for my aunt to supply me the paint stuff like the brush and blah blah! Like 2 days! waiting for those stuff!!!! AUNTIE!! quick find it and give me !! demanding) hahahahah
my colour will be white, grey, red and black!
kewl right?
wah!busket...been cleaning my room since the 2nd day of puasa..like cannot finish
clearing up the rubbish in my room..

oh yea! I found this!!!! hahahhaha! it's widad's lip balm! hahahahhah...wah!!! i got this since sec 2 i think !!! widad! sorry i stole your lip balm....

No comments: