Monday, August 18, 2008

you light up the candle and just let it dance until its shoe melt away

TODAY!!!!
I went to study with syaf, adib and thier friends
hahahahhaha
went TP to study with them
like so diff from SP!!!
like OMG larrr....
hahahhaha
thier library like fish market!
people shouting here and there
trying to 'buy' formula(s)
hahahahaha
after studying, went to play soccer with them
while playing soccer soccer syaf said-
'eh!people this is sergio ramos sister'
(point-ing at me)
i was like what the fuck?hahaha
just because i wore a headband over my head...
while palying, sudden-ly....omg! rain-ing!!
)=
so we just sit and wait till the rain...gone
and then we played MONKEY!!!

I love this shirt/jersey alot!
give you that fit-look!
/I think sucking on your toothpaste give you more cool sensation then smoking menthol lights!/
(hahhahahaahhahah)

No comments: