Saturday, August 9, 2008

shoot the guitar until it snaps!

wokay people, fasten yourself....for my entry!
hahahahhaha
SCHOOL!
school is fun as usual! oh yea! i had fun in the ideas workshop.
I played with this dagger like thingy(refer to the picture).
its like super cool! I IS like some super hero!
hahahhaha.. we took video clips how to use the weapon at its best!
damn rubbish!
fatin and desiree call me foxxy!(if i got the spelling correct) pronounce: FOX-C
hahahahhahahaa
OMG! I IS like a pet !
what the hell!
hahahhahaha!

I IS GOBLIN? no...goblin IS villan..so I is erm.....? 0_o



LIFE!
life is erm.....okay i guess?
nothing much, nothing less...just nice
i need to cut my hair!!!
hmmmsss...should I? or should not?
spar with farhan at Fight-G on 8/8/08(cool date to spar huh?) ...was fun!
hahahhahahahha
DAMNN DAMNN DAMNN !!! need to save money for london trip!!! fuck the fuck!
(She look sweet.. i think she got a sweet smile....)

No comments: