Saturday, August 30, 2008

get moving...the new revolution is here!

HELLO HELLO!!!



you know, sometime i wonder why do people have to press the lift button more than one time?
its like as if you making the lift moving faster ?
hahahhaha
dont tell me the more you press, the faster it goes?
i notice people do that...they even press it like as if they playing some playstation game or something?
hahhahahha
what the hell!
its irritating okay....



I think sony should create a new game title 'The button!'
hahahahha
where you need to unlock levels, new arena and blah blah blah
unlock places like shopping mall lifts, the KLCC lift, the beijing 101 lift and many others
hahahhahahahah
if that really ever happen, i will be like what the fuck?
hahhahahah



I think one day, i shall ask the person' Sir, why are you pressing the button non-stop?'
then he will answer' Kid, I think it will move faster'
hahahhahah
i will just laugh till my ass blleeeeeddddd.....

No comments: