Monday, August 11, 2008

classic look i love.. throw your lighter away and get matchstick!!!

HELLO! to the people I know, to the people I know and soon to be known
hahahhahahahahha
okay people! today was STUDY-DAY!!!!
(i know! what the fuck right?)
hahahahahah
went to study with keith at suntec starbucks!!!
we studied mech 1.....hahahhahahaha
it was comfortable studying there...very relax!!!
we studied like 3 hours!!! baik ah !!!! yipeee!!!
I IS must study hard...
this is Keith...he IS playing PSP after studying hard(hahahhahah!)
Then, we went off to eat at BK! then he went off to YCK...I went home
P.S:Farhan! i want the pictures!



I love quiet celebration.no need the fancy stuff.please talk things beyond the sun.
it makes conversation more interesting.i never expect things to turn out my way.
i love suprises.
i love giving different expressions every moment during conversations, it will make conversations more dramatic.
making people life happy and filling them with laughing gas is what i love.

No comments: